Pushbullet notifications in Windows 10's Action Center

Pushbullet is a notification service with cross-device support for a range of devices. It uses push notifications to push different content between all your devices. I use it to mirror my notifications from my Android phone to my computer, which lets me open Gmail notifications as well as most message notifications on my phone.
Pushbullet works with Firefox, Chrome, and has a native Windows application. There are solutions for OS X and iPhone users, but I won’t be covering that in this post as I’m talking about Windows 10. Firefox notifications are, unfortunately, quite ugly on Windows 10, where a nice notification tray named “Action Center” now lives.
Luckily there’s an add-on for Firefox that makes all of its notifications go through the Action Center instead of Firefox’s own renderer: Toast notification alerter add-on for Windows 8. Just rolls of the tongue, doesn’t it?

edit

No comments:

Post a Comment